moomoocow231moomoocow231

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Premoeffect - Stroma Premoeffect - Stroma

This is a good one

This is truly one of the few good songs that I can listen to for hours on end. This song is just an amazing piece of work. I love how it starts off slow and chill and slowly builds up into this powerful beat. It's great at 1:00 how the mood starts to change, and how it takes on an electric feel to it. The calm at 2:30 just makes the build back to powerful even greater with the way you have it going, than you take it away for a bit, and then give it right back to them.

This song is now a favorite of mine, 10/10 5/5.

Good fucking job man, good fucking job.

PrEmoEffect responds:

Yeah, the whole song conveys a journey or metamorphosis, or something similar (I myself, haven't quite figured it out). The title Stroma refers to the aqueous fluid found within chloroplasts. I'll let you figure out the meaning behind that. (I'd love to see your interpretations).

Anyways, I'm really glad that you liked the entire song, and buildups and drops. I also love sarcasm ;).

My Violent Heart (NIN remix) My Violent Heart (NIN remix)

I love it!

Amazing work on this, I can not get enough of this, it's addicting. The music and the vocals just works perfectly.

Kudos man.

High Beat High Beat

this song was a good one

this song was good, err it pwnd ass, kee making more

Take No One Take No One

this song rocked

this song kicked ass, make more like this and u might get really famous

Jimbobsthebest responds:

Wow, what can I say to that?

.:The Wizard Part 1:. .:The Wizard Part 1:.

this was a good song

this song rocked, hope u keep making more good ones

The Technician The Technician

ah man this song kicked ass, keep making more

man your song pwnd ass, keep making more and u might end up like paragonx9, i think i might use this in one of my flashes

Redse7en responds:

I'd love for you to use this in a flash project! This is why I'm here is to help out fellow animators. Great to hear such a nice compliment. I was actually remixing one of my older songs to sound more techno than trance so I hope you do come back and listen to that one too. Ty very much!